- The multi-purpose large-capacity centrifuges are designed for large-volume daily-working laboratories.
- Max. speed of 12,000 rpm with high capacity and a large assortment of rotors.
- An intuitive control interface with numeric input buttons allows easy setting and editing of running conditions.
- Selectable time mode of "at set SPEED" for counting running time only when the rotor reaches the set speed.
- A separate "PULSE" key for a quick spin.
- Parameters can be changed during operation.
- The key lock function helps the set parameters secured during operation.
- With motorized lid mechanics, only a gentle touch is sufficient to close and open the lid.
- Lid drop protection design allows easy and safe loading or unloading of samples.
- A large assortment of rotors, buckets, and adaptors support diverse applications doable with one instrument.
If you are a Sorvall, Beckman, IEC, Hettich, Hermle, Heraeus, or Eppendorf end user give us a call, we have the rotor systems to fit your applications at a BETTER PRICE! Look at our rotor selection, we have the rotor volume and "g" force to handle all your lab needs. If you are replacing an old centrifuge, we can apply a discount against your purchase and also pick up your old centrifuge. After the warranty period, we offer Service Contracts on all our Gyrozen Centrifuges.
The following rotors are interchangeable with the Gyrozen GZ-1248, GZ-1248R, GZ-1580, and GZ-1580R Tabletop Centrifuges, including the GZ-1236R (Floor Model) Refrigerated Centrifuge.
Certified byPorton Down
GRS-G-100-6 SOR w/ GLBB-b100-100 "Bio-Safe" 100ml Buckets w/ Lid.