FO210CR Programmable Muffle Furnace (1.5L) w/ Communication Port, 100~1150°C, 220V
|Operating temp. range
|Temp. control accuracy
||±2°C (at 1150 ° C)
|Max. temp. reaching time
||Cold rolled steel plate with baked-on melamine resin finish
|Cooling Fan Type
||Axial fan motor
||PID control by microprocessor
|Temp. setting/display method
||Digital setting by▲/▼ keys / Digital display
||Fixed temperature, quick auto stop, auto stop, auto start, program (maximum 6 patterns: 30 steps x 1 pattern, 15 steps x 2 patterns or 10 steps x 3 patterns)
||Calibration off-set, power failure compensation, lock, RS485 communication interface
||1 min. to 99 Hrs. 59 min. and 100 Hrs. to 999 Hrs.
||Self diagnostic (memory error, heater disconnection, sensor error, SSR short curcuit), Electric leakage breaker, Overheat prevention device
|Internal dimensions WxDxH
|External dimensions WxDxH
|Power source (50/60Hz)
|AC220V 10.5A single phase
||Exhaust port cap 1 pc.
||1 Year Warranty
Avoid delays and save time at work with Yamato’s standard lab muffle furnaces. Our muffle furnace models are a cut above the rest because of their capacity to supply reliable, consistent high heat. We made sure to add top-quality parts that sustain high-temperature uniformity for your applications. Our standard units have energy-saving ceramic fiber as the internal material, an iron-chrome wire heater, and tightly sealed doors, which is highly beneficial when the maximum temperature exceeds 1000°C. Not only that, but they also have microprocessor-controlled thermoregulators, which provide outstanding repeatability.
- Comes with communication ports
- High-temperature accuracy at ±2.0°C
- Upgraded with long life R-thermocouple sensors
- Excellent heat tightness with a firmly sealed chamber door
- Comes with a wide selection of space-saving compact units with a maximum inner capacity
- Program operation of a maximum of 6 patterns: 30 steps x 1 pattern, 15 steps x 2 patterns, or 10 steps x 3 patterns.
- Safety features include self-diagnostic functions, calibration off-set, lock function, auto-recovery after power failure, earth leakage breaker, and automatic overheat prevention device.
- Selectable options include an exhaust system unit, N₂ gas loading device (with a flow meter), a temperature output terminal, a time up/alarm output terminal, and a sample tray.
- Available in 115v (14.5A) 50-60Hz, Same Price.
Used for high temperature applications such as fusing glass, creating enamel coatings, ceramics, soldering and brazing metals, alloying, fusion, heat treating, melting, annealing, metallurgy, mining, environmental testing, pharmaceutical development, in R&D and more.
PDF (Catolog) : Yamato (FO) Series Muffle Furnaces (Standard)
PDF (Overview) : Yamato (F0-FP) Series
PDF (Wi-Fi) : Yamato Wi-Fi Network Bridge