FO100CR Programmable Muffle Furnace (1.5L) w/ Communication Port, 100~1150°C
|Operating temp. range
|Temp. control accuracy
||±2°C (at 1150 ° C)
|Max. temp. reaching time
||Cold rolled steel plate with baked-on melamine resin finish
|Cooling Fan Type
||Axial fan motor
||PID control by microprocessor
|Temp. setting/display method
||Digital setting by▲/▼ keys / Digital display
||Fixed temperature, quick auto stop, auto stop, auto start, program (maximum 6 patterns: 30 steps x 1 pattern, 15 steps x 2 patterns, or 10 steps x 3 patterns)
||Calibration off-set, power failure compensation, lock, RS485 communication interface
||1 min. to 99 Hrs. 59 min. and 100 Hrs. to 999 Hrs.
||Self diagnostic (memory error, heater disconnection, sensor error, SSR short circuit), Electric leakage breaker, Overheat prevention device
|Internal dimensions WxDxH
|External dimensions WxDxH
|Power source (50/60Hz)
|AC220V 10.5A single phase
||Exhaust port cap 1 pc.
||1 Year Warranty
Avoid delays and save time at work with Yamato’s standard lab muffle furnaces. Our muffle furnace models are a cut above the rest because of their capacity to supply reliable, consistent high heat. We made sure to add top-quality parts that sustain high-temperature uniformity for your applications. Our standard units have energy-saving ceramic fiber as the internal material, an iron-chrome wire heater, and tightly sealed doors, which is highly beneficial when the maximum temperature exceeds 1000°C. Not only that, but they also have microprocessor-controlled thermoregulators, which provide outstanding repeatability.
- Comes with communication ports
- High-temperature accuracy at ±2.0°C
- Upgraded with long-life R-thermocouple sensors
- Excellent heat tightness with a firmly sealed chamber door
- Comes with a wide selection of space-saving compact units with a maximum inner capacity
- Program operation of a maximum of 6 patterns: 30 steps x 1 pattern, 15 steps x 2 patterns, or 10 steps x 3 patterns.
- Safety features include self-diagnostic functions, calibration off-set, lock function, auto-recovery after power failure, earth leakage breaker, and automatic overheat prevention device.
- Selectable options include an exhaust system unit, N₂ gas loading device (with a flow meter), a temperature output terminal, a time up/alarm output terminal, and a sample tray.
- Available in 220v (5A) 50-60Hz, Same Price.
Used for high-temperature applications such as fusing glass, creating enamel coatings, ceramics, soldering and brazing metals, alloying, fusion, heat treating, melting, annealing, metallurgy, mining, environmental testing, pharmaceutical development, in R&D and more.
PDF (Catalog): Yamato (FO) Series Muffle Furnaces (Standard)
PDF (Overview): Yamato (F0-FP) Series
PDF (Wi-Fi): Yamato Wi-Fi Network Bridge