815-PGB "La Petite" Glove Box w/ Transfer Chamber & Access Door
"La Petite" Glove Box
PLAS-LABS, INC.® is proud to offer a new concept in small glove boxes. The 815-PGB “Petite Glove Box” is comprised of essentially two (2) components. The top and bottom sections are sealed using a revolutionary new gel system commonly used in the clean room industry for sealing HEPA filters.
The La Petite is only two-thirds the size of our #818-GB Basic Glove Box. It has been designed to be ergonomically correct for the average person.
Careful attention to research requirements and our over forty-five (45) years of experience helped make this glove box very user-friendly and inexpensive.
Standard Features of the 815 Series "La Petite" Glove Box:
- Lightweight and easy to move from lab to lab.
- Optically clear, one-piece formed top is unbreakable.
- Bright white one-piece bottom formed out of high-temperature Noryl™ and has “easy clean” corners.
- Large access door 12” inch Ø (305 mm) opening.
- Vacuum gauge on transfer chamber.
- All stainless steel clamps are adjustable and have security locking capabilities.
- White leveling tray for transferring liquids.
- Modern, Gel Sealant (Refer to Gel data below).
- Large, interior Rh gauge.
- Four (4) ground key cock valves for purging and gas entry.
- Hospital-grade multiple electrical outlet (socket) strip.
- Latex gloves 7” Ø (175 mm). Neoprene or HypalonTM is also available (Special order).
- Transparent and vacuum-capable transfer chamber size 10” inch long (254 mm) x 9.75” I.D (245 mm).
- Standard twenty-four (24) month warranty (Not gloves).
Specs & Ordering Information
|Inside Dimensions (WxDxH)
||31.5" x 25.5" x 21.5" / 800 x 650 x 545mm
|Outside Dimensions (includes Transfer Chamber) WxDxH
||49" x 29" x 22" / 1245 x 740 x 558mm
|Transfer Chamber (Lx I.D.)
||10" x 9.75" / 254 x 245mm
|Access Door Opening ( Ø )
||12" / 305mm
|Latex glove Opening ( Ø )
||7" / 175mm
||9.5 cu.ft. / 269L
|Number of gloves
||2" (51mm) WC, 0.5 kPa, 5 mbar, .077 psi
||225 lbs / 103 kg
The Gel Sealant System
This new gel sealant was specifically developed for the clean room industry to seal HEPA filters.
Properties of the gel:
- The gel does not support biological growth.
- It will not “outgas” and is non-toxic.
- It is an air-tight, water-tight barrier.
- It contains no silicone that might cause contamination.
- It is highly adhesive, yet quick-releasing and self-healing.
815-PGB pressure limitations:
- 2.0” WC (51mm)
- 0.5 kPa
- 5.0 MBAR
- .077 PSI
- Note: If operations are expected to exceed the pressure limitations listed above, please refer to our #818-GB, Basic Glove Box.